This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhat Thakur 1 year, 10 months ago.

Could not able tpo view any graphic report

• Hi

After the successful installation of created the volume and mounted volume as NFS. But while clicking the Storage Volume I don’t see any graph all I can see in graph of [Capacity Invalid data ] [IOPS Invalid data ] [ Realized Vs Throttled IOPS Invalid data] I mean all the graph.

On the Main Dashboard I could see Status of Storage Volumes as chart type not supported.

Kindly let me know is there I need to do form node and management server to get this report.

CB_Matt

Hello sjkeerthi,

Would it be possible to email a screenshot of what you are seeing as well as providing the browser version? You can email me directly at forum-support@cloudbyte.com. It will takes ~5 mins after the initial creation of a volume for data to populate in to the charts.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by CB_Matt CB_Matt.

I have emailed the screen-shot

The graphs require Flash Plugin to be installed in the browser. This following link should tell you if flash plugin is successfully installed or the instructions to install the plugin.
    This is the link:Flash Plugin

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.